Planning for the future can be challenging on many levels, but the experienced agents at A.C. Marmo & Sons, Inc. are available to assist you. With a life insurance policy, you will feel more secure about moving toward the future. Our agents are experts on life insurance coverages and can help you streamline the process of selecting a life insurance policy.
Our dedicated team of life insurance professionals understands the market and regulations and can find the right plan – or mixture of plans – for your specific needs.
Term Life Insurance Basics:
- Coverage for a “term” or period of your life.
- Lower premiums for higher coverage.
- Rates can change after specific terms expire.
- No equity – cannot be used as cash value.
Whole Life Insurance Basics:
- Exactly like it says – permanent, not for a specific period.
- Protection carries with you your whole life.
- Can build equity and have cash value.
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable in the long run.
Term and Whole Life Combined:
- Build lifelong base of whole life coverage.
- Supplement specific times of your life with term insurance.
Determining the appropriate type of life insurance can become an overwhelming task. A.C. Marmo & Sons, Inc. is available to assist you while selecting a life insurance policy. The peace of mind you will feel knowing that your beneficiaries are protected if something happens to you is incomparable.
Call A.C. Marmo & Sons, Inc. today for more information about life insurance.